Scottish Resources Conference
Book your place at the Scottish Resources Conference.
The UK’s top circular economy event to tackle the most iconic sustainability challenges
The plastics plight of Scotland’s oceans, the incoming ban on biodegradable waste to landfill, preventing food and construction waste, and Scotland’s planned deposit return scheme, will all be examined at this year’s Scottish Resources Conference.
The event, delivered by Zero Waste Scotland and partners CIWM and SEPA, and hosted once again by BBC Scotland’s Sally Magnusson, has become a must-attend for professionals in Scotland’s circular economy and resources sector. Innovators, investors, sustainability experts and decision-makers at both local and national level will be in attendance. All parties converge to discuss the challenges, issues, innovations and solutions to creating a waste free Scotland.
Double Discount Early Bird Rate Available Until the 31st July
One day rate
£143.20 + VAT (£55.8 saving)
£215.20 +VAT (£84 saving)
Contact Lucy Carpenter for a Scottish Bakers members discount code.
This industry leading conference brings unrivalled opportunities to hear from over 40 inspirational speakers from across the sector, including:
• Roseanna Cunningham MSP, Cabinet Secretary for the Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform delivering the Ministerial Address
• Ian Schofield, Own Label & Packaging Manager, Iceland Foods
• Mark Shayler, Founder of APE, Founding Partner of the Do Lectures and Greenlabs, Author of Do Disrupt: Change the status quo or become it, STEM Ambassador, and all round champion of enterprise as a way of solving problems of equality, sustainability, and poverty.
• Iain Gulland, Chief Executive, Zero Waste Scotland
• Terry A’Hearn, Chief Executive, SEPA
• Professor David Wilson MBE, CIWM President
• Colin MacBean, Head of Zero Waste, Scottish Government