Scottish Resources Conference - Earlybird Offer for Members
Do you want to take advantage of the opportunities of a more circular economy? Then you need to attend the Scottish Resources Conference.
Discuss and debate the topics of resource and waste management, circular economy, resource efficiency and sustainability.
Over two full days you can learn and network with entrepreneurs, business leaders, academics, small and medium enterprises, investors, policy makers, third sector professionals and others.
And now you can do so at a discount.
20% off discount code SRCZW20
Book before end July for a double discount
One day Early bird with discount £143.20 +VAT until 31 July then £159.20 + VAT
Both days Early bird with discount £215.20 + VAT until 31 July then £239.20 + VAT
A must-attend session for anyone and everyone, taking place on the first day is, ‘Laying Down the Law: What are the opportunities for a new Zero Waste and Circular Economy Bill? Panellists from SEPA, APSE, WRAP and the Association of the Green Alliance will discuss their ‘wish lists’ for the new Bill that will help turn waste into transformational change.
The conference runs in two streams, we recommend the Circular Economy stream if you are a small or medium-sized business looking for opportunities to shape or grow your business. There is a particular focus on food waste prevention given Scottish Government’s ambition to reduce food waste by 33% by 2025.
Suggested highlights for your business:
The conference runs in two streams, we recommend the Circular Economy stream if you are a small or medium-sized business looking for opportunities to shape or grow your business.
· Keynote address: Roseanna Cunningham MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform introduces the conference. She is followed by Prasad Boradkar, Design Lead for Google Advanced Technology and Projects, which promises to be a fascinating talk.
· Discussing Profiting from Food Waste will be Chris Knell, Community Food Connection Programme Manager, Tesco and Ken Maclean, General Manager, Changeworks Recycling
· Keynote addresses by Bea Johnson, Founder of the Zero Waste Lifestyle Movement and Mike Barry, Director of Sustainable Business.
· Presenting on Collaboration – the Glue in the Circular Economy will be Dr Ryan Taylor, CSO, CuanTec Ltd.
· The Innovation Zone will inspire with insights from George Giles, Head of Environmental Power at Siemens and Nick Cliffe, Innovation Lead - Manufacturing & Materials, Innovate UK.
To book, please contact Michelle Mitchell at Michelle.Mitchell@zerowastescotland.org.uk or 01786 239714