The vision for Scottish Bakers is to become a world class trade association and we can do this by offering our members a range of world class benefits. We have teamed up with a variety of industry specialists who can provide many outstanding and value-adding services.
Scottish Bakers members receive access to the following benefits:
• Free and insured employment law and health and safety 24/7 advice provided by Lindsays, specialist Scottish employment law solicitors, as well as HR documentation including contracts of employment
• Access to a food legislation and food safety advice email support service provided by FoodChain Europe, the UK’s leading provider of Trading Standards and Food Safety Advisory Services.
• Advice and help in negotiating best rates on utility bills
• Access to discounted Occupational Health Service
• Discounted rates for your breakdown cover
• Access to recruitment agency at discounted rates
• Help identifying your Research & Development activities and assistance in tax claims
• Access to funded training for you and your employees
• Copies of our bi - monthly newsletter
• Access to the members only section of our website, including:
- access to up to date and tailored to bakers needs HR documentation
- legal and policy updates
- access to members forum
- list of preferred bakery ingredients suppliers
- list of industry stakeholders
- access to search facility and contact details to other members
- updates on our current research and campaigns
• Access to social events and business meetings with other industry representatives
- Glasgow Annual Dinner Dance (February)
- Northern Annual Dinner Dance (October/November)
- Annual Conference and Scottish Baker of the Year Awards Weekend (May)
• The option to enter the World Champion Scotch Pie Awards
We also have an Associate membership which is available to suppliers of the industry.
Application forms can be found on this page.
To find out more about membership, please contact Lucy Carpenter, Marketing Manager on 01383 661 555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org