On 1st April 2015, Scottish Bakers rebranded its training arm to National Food and Drink Training (NFDT). As a result of this NFDT is now working with major companies out-with the bakery sector such as the meat processing sector, the fish processing sector, mineral water and sweet manufacturing. NFDT ensures training for food and drink companies relates exactly to the industry and its products and courses can be tailored to meet specific company needs. Our objective is to make the food and drink industry more competitive and sustainable through the skills and development of its staff.
NFDT has developed considerable experience in the delivery of work-based learning and developed a range of learning support material to provide much needed underpinning knowledge and has recently developed an online bakery training academy.
NFDT employs a team of Training Advisors to support training delivery in Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. This means that we can provide effective work based learning in the workforce at a time that suits your business and your employees, whether its day shift, night shift, back shift or split shifts.
Training we provide
- Automated Plant Bakery Skills Level 2
- Craft Bakery Skills Level 2
- Dairy Skills Level 2
- Distribution Skills Level 2
- Food Manufacturing Excellence (FME) Level 2
- Food Sales and Service Skills Level 2
- Production and Processing Skills Level 2
- Bakery Skills Level 3
- Food Manufacturing Excellence (FME) Level 3
- Food and Drink Operations Level 3
- Supply Chain Skills Level 3
- Food Hygiene