National Bakery Training
What is NBT:
National Bakery Training (NBT) is part of Scottish Bakers and is a specialist UK wide work based provider of bakery training qualifications and apprenticeships with 20 years' experience of delivering for craft, plant and production bakers.
What NBT offers:
NBT offers a wide range of tailored development courses including National/IPQ Qualifications in food manufacture (Bakery, Retail, Support & Common Operations, Bakery Knowledge & Key Skills Level 2 and 3, Bakery Skills Courses) and also Management Development Courses.
Why use NBT:
- Real passion for the bakery industry and its growth and development.
- We have over 300 years combined experience of the bakery industry and food manufacture.
- We provide training by industry specialists for a specialist industry.
- Training Advisors with exceptional occupational competency within the following areas, bakery skills in Craft, production lines, manufacturing, retail, distribution and supervisory/management.
- Extensive knowledge of the industry.
- Well known and respected for the value service within our sector.
- Industry experienced training advisors and managers who understand the day-to-day implications of running a successful business.
How to get in touch
Please contact Karen Taylor, Training Manager, National Bakery Training on Mobile: 07969491077, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Postal: Kent Enterprise House, The Links, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 7GQ,
Download our training brochure HERE.
- Training Offer
- National Bakery Training
- What our customers say
- Our Trainers