As a business are you making the most of social media to engage with your customers? Over recent years social media has become a powerful business tool and we want to make sure you are equipped with the knowledge to use this effectively.
Delivered by experts ITY Marketing, this training session will be divided into two parts. Part 1 will demonstrate how social media can be used to increase footfall to your business and help you identify which social media channels work best for you. Part 2 will cover content ideas, how you can grow your following, paid activity and much more. You can choose to attend Part one only or attend both. Lunch is included in the course fee for those attending the Full day session.
Full Day Session - £80 +VAT Per Person (Member Rate); £95 +VAT Per Person (Non Member Rate)
Part One Fee Only - £50 +VAT Per Person (Member Rate); £60 +VAT Per Person (Non Member Rate)
Part 1 (Duration 1 hour 30 mins) 10:00 - 11:30 am
The potential power of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn)
- Demonstrate how this digital medium can be used to increase footfall and drive more sales for your business.
- Explore the different social channels and their usage - identifying which are right for you.
- Use examples of successful social activity within the industry to highlight what attendees could be doing.
- Social Media surgery (attendees can raise their own questions and challenges).
Part 2 (Duration 4 hour) 11:30- 16:00
Practical and interactive session showing how to execute ITY Marketing's top tips and develop a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Content Ideas (User Generated, Influencer activity, topic research)
- How to grow your social following.
- How to increase levels of engagement.
- Hashtag research
- Different social content formats (benefits of each and what to use when).
- Paid activity (benefits and which format to use when).
- Reporting and monitoring results.
- Attendee Q&A.