Presenter: ITY Marketing
Part 1 (Duration 1 hour 30 mins) 10:00 - 11:30 am
The potential power of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn)
- Demonstrate how this digital medium can be used to increase footfall and drive more sales for your business.
- Explore the different social channels and their usage - identifying which are right for you.
- Use examples of successful social activity within the industry to highlight what attendees could be doing.
- Social Media surgery (attendees can raise their own questions and challenges).
Part 2 (Duration 4 hour) 11:30- 16:00
Practical and interactive session showing how to execute ITY Marketing's top tips and develop a comprehensive social media strategy.
- Content Ideas (User Generated, Influencer activity, topic research)
- How to grow your social following.
- How to increase levels of engagement.
- Hashtag research
- Different social content formats (benefits of each and what to use when).
- Paid activity (benefits and which format to use when).
- Reporting and monitoring results.
- Attendee Q&A.
Part 1 (Duration 1 hour 30 mins)
27/05/2020Breadalbane converts cafe to grocery to support local community
25/05/2020Thousands find Scotland’s best food and drink products on new online directory
02/06/2020Regional Online Bakers Forum - GRAMPIAN
05/06/2020Regional Online Bakers Forum - PERTH & TAYSIDE
Allergens Labelling Survey
NFDT Employer Training Survey
NFDT Learner Survey